Saturday, February 12, 2011

Memories

As I said in my first blog, I will be posting my story along with others. It's only right I start with mine so here it goes:

I believe my mother met Chad when I was three, or at least thats my first memory of him. I remember thinking how tall he was and how blue his eyes were.

At first everything was great. It was like I had a new daddy. He took us to the park and took us to get ice cream. My mother was constantly smiling again.

Then it all changed. I remember I woke up from a nightmare one night and, of course like any three year old, I climbed into bed with my mom and Chad. I laid in the middle of them and started to fall asleep. all of a sudden I felt a hand in my panties. Chad told me to just be calm he was just playing a game. It was our secret game. Mommy couldnt know. That was the night I lost my innocence.

This is going to be the end of this entry. I haven't thought of these things for so long and it is taking a lot out of me. Thank you for listening. Remember you can send me your stories too. If you wish I will keep them anonnymous for your safety and others. when you email me just be sure to tell me you want it anonnymous.

You can contact me at hellfoxfire23@yahoo.com or on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000156564938

REMEMBER: Child abuse is WRONG. If someone approaches you claiming to be abused DO NOT IGNORE THEM!!!! Please help them. You could save their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment